4.07.2006

“Bahlaqeem.” (pronounced baalakeem)

I was looking at the news in Ohio and stumbled across this one:

The Ohio State Chiropractic Board has brought a complaint against James Burda which says he can’t provide services "according to acceptable and prevailing standards of care due to mental illness, specifically, Delusional Disorder, Grandiose Type."

Jimbo Burda evidently travels back in time to treat patients in the past to make them feel better today, so no office visit is needed. Jimbo also invented a word for this technique, “Bahlaqeem.” (pronounced baalakeem)

Here’s a little info from Jimbo’s website:

Information about James Burda
I live in a small Ohio town where I do my work. I learned about my gift three years ago. While driving to a nearby city in order to do shopping my left foot started to hurt. Just for amusement, I made a guess as to the exact bone involved with the pain, told the bone to realign, and the pain went away almost instantly. What a happy surprise I had. During another trip, the same thing happened. I thought that there was something happening which was very special.

Bahlaqeem Name Origin
The name Bahlaqeem (pronounced baalakeem) came to me during a period of inspiration. It is a madeup word and, to my knowledge, has no known meaning except for this intended purpose. It does, however, have a soothing vibrational influence and contains the very special number of nine letters.

No comments: