What software is good to use with Raw?
•Microsoft RAW Image Thumbnailer and Viewer for Windows XP (essential for Windows based
- Picasa (Free!)
- Adobe Photoshop CS or CS2
- RawShooter Premium (recently bought by Adobe)
- ACD See (for Digital Asset Management)
- Portfolio Extensis 8 (for Digital Asset Management)
- iView Media Pro (DAM, recently bought by Microsoft)
- BreezeBrowser Pro (DAM, I also love their Downloader Pro for use
with my card readers)
- Adobe Lightroom (beta)
- Capture One
- DXO Optics Pro
- Picture Window Pro
- the software that came with your camera
Personally, for JPEG, I really like Paint Shop Pro.