- 1.83 GHz Mac Mini (Intel Core Duo, 512 MB RAM, 80GB HDD, SuperDrive, Mac OS 10.4, AirPort Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0, Apple Remote, Power Supply, Install/Restore DVDs, Printed & Electronic Documentation)
- AcomData Mini Pal External Harddisk Drive (HDD) (7200 RPM, same footprint and design as the Mac Mini)
- Elgato EyeTV 250 Plus ATSC/NTSC/QAM Tuner and Video Converter (with EyeTV 2 Software) OR the Elgato EyeTV Hybrid. The difference being the 250 has video compression built in. I'll go with the EyeTV Hybrid since I already have stand alone video compression.
- Apple Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard,Apple Wireless Bluetooth Mighty Mouse, (maybe the iPod Touch as remote?)
- 6' DVI to HDMI cable
- 6' Optical cable (with mini optical adapter that you'll need to get optical out of the Mac Mini) - for enjoying 5.1 Dolby Digital
- Remote Buddy software (makes your apple remote incredibly more useful)
- DisplayConfigX software (helps you get the output resolution of the mini perfectly calibrated for your HDTV)
Found this recipe in the Mac Forums. This is combo for a Mac Mini Media Center reportedly works well.